Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Vacancies at ojas.gujarat.gov.in Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Gujarat Notification:
Good news for those candidates who are searching for Supervisor Instructor job from long time. Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Gujarat has been issue recruitment notification in form of Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2017 with purpose of hire talented & graduate candidates to fill up vacant posts of Supervisor Instructor in various governments ITI colleges. So job seeker who wants to participate in this drive must enrolled online application form at online portal ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor notification indicates that they have total number of vacancies in different field such as Automobile, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Etc. Candidates are requested to apply as per their qualification. Here we have expose more details about Gujarat Talim Rojgar Instructor vacancies. Selected candidates will get salary 5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs.2800.
- Name of the organization: Directorate of Employment & Training
- Name of the post: Supervisor Instructor
- Application mode: Online
- Age limit: 18 to 30 year
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate with Basic Computer knowledge
- Salary: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- Selection process: Written test and Personal Interview
- Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The Directorate of Employment and Training is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was founded in year of 1971 and functioning under the Labour Commissioner and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education. ITI provide opportunities for young people to access quality training and provide skilled person to industry. So to provide Quality Training & Technical Education, DET hire talented staff as per their requirement. In year of 2017 they have total number of vacancies for Post of Supervisor Instructor. Here we have given field wise vacancies.
There are certain Eligibility Criteria which has been set by DET. So candidates who want to apply need to satisfy following Eligibility.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have qualified Diploma/Graduate from recognize board or university. Additional applicant must have basic computer knowledge as well as should hold certificate of any recognize instituted. Applicant must be fluent in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- Age Limit: Age of job hunter must not exceed 30 years. Relaxation of age is permissible for SC/ST/BC and Physically Handicapped persons. Download official notification to get complete details about age relaxation.
- Application fee: General Category candidate needs to pay Rs.200 as application fees plus Post office charge. SC/ST/PH candidates need to payRs.100 + Post office charge. Application fees should payable through challan at your nearest computerize post office.
Written Exam will be based on MCQ. Medium of Examination will be Gujarati & Hindi. There will be no negative marking in every wrong answer. Examination will consist of two Papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Each paper will be of 150 marks. Paper 1 will contains question from core subjects while Paper 2 contains question from Employability Skill & Soft Skill, Teaching skill & English.
In order to participate in interview, Applicant needs to secure at least minimum marks in written examination. So applicants who belong to General category need to score 60% of total marks means General Category applicant need to secure at least 180 Marks out of 300 marks. While 171 Marks and 165 Marks for OBC/SC/ST respectively.
List of shortlisted candidates will be generate on basis of candidate’s performance in written examination and will get call for Personal Interview.
Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in